This is a big job. It’s building a whole new and critically important business department. And it starts with a blank sheet of paper. We’ll give you all the tools and support you need. But unless you’re comfortable forming chaos into order and following your own intuition then this probably isn’t for you.
We are Selz and we think ecommerce platforms can be simpler. That’s what we’re building. We have thousands of entrepreneurs all over the world using our intuitive service to start and build their online businesses.
Partners are critical part of our vision and they fall into three groups. As a full-service ecommerce platform, Selz is an excellent solution for agency developers building ecommerce solutions for clients. Selz is also a readymade marketplace for theme developers to showcase and sell online store themes. Finally, Selz is a marketplace for app developers to make and sell apps that enhance our core services.
We need a super-organised, creative thinking, getting-shit-done kind of person to start and build our Partner Program. Your job is to design and implement a Partner Program that will appeal to our three partner groups, engage with them and bring them into our ecosphere to build mutually beneficial relationships.
You'll need to have
- Proven ability to plan a strategy, break it down into tasks and get them done
- Experience of marketing to agencies, developers or similar B2B partners
- Experience of writing landing pages and blog posts that attract your target groups
- Ability to talk to partners, build your relationships with them and understand their needs
- You must be a great written and spoken communicator - you are in the business of building relationships
It would be great if you had:
- Experience being an agency or even being a developer
- Experience of ecommerce platforms, either as a user, agency or service provider
About the role:
- Defining the needs of agencies and developers by making contact with them and canvassing their opinions
- Working with our product team to give agencies and developers what they want
- Making marketing material to attract agencies and developers
- Working with developers to bring their themes and apps to the Selz platform
- Working with agencies to help them deliver client solutions using Selz
You must either be a native English speaker or have very good functional English.
To apply, drop us an email to email@example.com
In your email please tell us a little about yourself, why you think you fit the role and include your latest resume.
Absolutely no agencies, please. No offence but we don't want to hear from you and if you spam us it just makes us never want to work with you. Genuine candidates only, thanks.