We are looking for a Senior C# Developer to join our development team. You will be part of the great team that develops exciting new features for the Selz platform, ranging from discussing wireframes all the way up to deploying the end result.
This is a remote working position but you must be in proximity of one of our work-hubs where we have share-spaces or offices. We presently have work hubs in Sydney, Portland, Manila and Kiev. You will mainly work from home but meet up with colleagues at your local work hub regularly. We will also fly you to Sydney once per year for an annual company meet up if you can make it.
Who are you?
You're smart, personable and friendly, and you communicate clearly and respectfully. You live and breathe best-practice software engineering and are passionate about learning new languages and frameworks. You write streamlined, and elegant code in a variety of languages.
- Experience working on a large scale web applications
- Experience in at least 2 of the following: Microservices, Domain Driven Design, Distributed Architecture, Cloud technologies
- Experience with agile development and a continuous integration build environment
- .NET experience or willingness and demonstrated ability to learn
You must either be a native English speaker or have very good functional English.
You'll fit in if…
- You want to be part of a team that cares about transparency, doing great work and having fun whilst you are doing it
- You want to be part of a modern, global, rapidly expanding company that is doing something exciting
- You’re organized and a good manager of time
- You think and act creatively to solve problems
- You are a good communicator and collaborator (essential as this a remote role)
- You take things very personally and are willing to go the extra mile
To apply, drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us a bit about yourself and include a latest resume. If you have code you’re proud of on GitHub or an awesome StackOverflow profile then please include them, but it isn't mandatory.
Absolutely no agencies, please. No offence but we don't want to hear from you and if you spam us it just makes us never want to work with you. Genuine candidates only, thanks.