We are a full-spectrum E-commerce platform, used and loved by thousands of entrepreneurs all over the world. We have teams Sydney, Portland and Manila.
We are growing fast and we’re looking for a Theme Developer to work closely with our Head of Design in Sydney. If you’re not already in Australia, we’re open to sponsoring the right candidate so you can move to Sydney (about the most awesome and livable city in the world in our opinion) or you can work remotely from where you are - we're comfortable either way.
You will be responsible for the design and development of new store themes on the Selz platform. We use the same Liquid templating language as Shopify, so we're looking for someone with extensive skills and experience in building Shopify themes.
What we're looking for
You need to have these technical skills:
- You are expert at building Shopify themes and you can show us themes you have built
- A solid understanding of using Git and GitHub
- Experience with Gulp is useful
- Proven ability to implement pixel-perfect designs so that they actually are pixel perfect
- Experience with responsive CSS, especially in the context of building responsive application UIs
- A knack for writing semantically meaningful, reusable HTML markup
- Familiarity with building for accessibility
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or in a team
- Native English speaker or very good functional English
It would be great if you have:
- Exposure to C# .NET MVC and Visual Studio
- Exposure to Node.js
You'll fit in if…
- You want to be part of a team that cares about transparency, no BS, doing great work and having fun whilst you are doing it
- You want to be part of a modern, global, rapidly expanding company that is doing something exciting
- You’re organized and a good manager of time
- You think and act creatively to solve problems
- You are a good communicator and collaborator (essential as this a remote role)
- You take things very personally and are willing to go the extra mile
To apply, drop us an email to email@example.com
Absolutely no agencies, please. No offence but we don't want to hear from you and if you spam us it just makes us never want to work with you. Genuine candidates only, thanks.