We're here to help.
COVID-19 is creating significant hardship for business owners everywhere. You are what makes Selz go, and we're going to do everything we can to support you. This page will have resources and answers to questions you might have about our coronavirus response and what it means for your business.
What we're doing to help you
Free consultations with an Ecommerce Expert
Our Ecommerce Experts know all the tools, techniques and resources being used by online businesses to protect and maintain themselves through this crisis. Consultations with our Ecommerce Experts are normally only available to customers on our highest-value DIFM plan. But now we're opening this service up to all customers on paid plans. Book a consultation here.
Resources to help your business during the outbreak
There are lots of practical and valuable resources out there to help your business through this. We're keeping track of them and putting them in one place. Here are some of the ones we think are adding the most value.
- Ecommerce News This Week 2020 - We feature quick highlights of the ecommerce news that is most relevant to your small business to keep you up to date.
- How to Take Your Offline Business into Ecommerce - Learn how to get your brick and mortar store online and build a profitable online business with these 7 steps.
- Zoom Video Conferencing - Zoom allows you to set up and run virtual sessions and meetings with clients and other business stakeholders, so you can keep your business running remotely.
- IRS Tax Relief - If you need information about tax relief in the United States, this is a great resource to start with. Additionally, information about the Economic Impact Payment can be found here as well.
- Coronavirus Info Hub - This page has information about coronavirus relief and assistance in the UK and is packed with numerous guidelines and help with social distancing, business relief, and support for workers and businesses.
- Information about PayPal - If you're using PayPal as a payment gateway, they've implemented a number of programs to help their customers, including waiving fees and creating a longer dispute resolution period.
- Stripe COVID-19 resources - Stripe has created an excellent hub gathering numerous resources about COVID-19.
- How 165 Startups Are Adapting To Work-From-Home - In this helpful LinkedIn post, you can find ideas and data about how startups around the world are responding to COVID-19 and the requirements of working from home.
Is Selz prepared for COVID-19?
Remote work has been a part of the vision of this company from the beginning. We are fortunate that this will ensure that we can continue to provide the great service you expect.
This means that for the duration of this pandemic, we plan to operate the same way we always have:
- Your account is accessible to you and your employees as usual
- Our Help Center will remain available 24/7
- Our data servers will continue to operate without interruption
How do I get in touch with Selz for help?
If you have any questions at any time, get in touch with our experts via our 24/7 chat, or by booking a call with one of our experts.