|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
The Evolution of Strategy: Chapter 8 - All-Stars
You'll get 2 M4Bs, 1 RTF and 5 MP3s100% SSL Secure
Celebrate 30 Seasons of Survivor with "The Evolution of Strategy"
For going on 30 seasons, Survivor has captured the imagination of a generation of TV watchers and ushered in a new genre of TV.
Two-Time Survivor player, Rob Cesternino, and entertainment journalist, Josh Wigler, are going back through every season to discuss the strategic breakthroughs, game innovations and play Monday morning quarterback through every tribal council ever.
Chapter 8: All-Stars
In chapter 8, we give you the first hand account of Survivor All-Stars. We'll discuss what was going on between the players before the game started, how Rob's experience played out and we really dive deep in to all the drama that takes place between Boston Rob and Lex at the Survivor All-Stars merge. It's our longest and most in-depth chapter to date in The Evolution of Strategy.
Get Chapter 1 for Free
Chapter 1 of The Evolution of Strategy is completely free. Rob and Josh discuss the entire first season in great detail discussing how the first Survivor players learned to play the game.
Volume 1 Release Schedule
Each Friday between the end of Survivor 29 and the Premiere of Survivor 30, a new chapter will be released for a purchase price of $2.99. The Amazon and All-Stars chapters will cost $3.99 and have a runtime of over 13 hours each.
All of Volume 1 (covering seasons 1-10) will be available for a purchase price of 19.99 with a run time of almost 80 hours.
- Friday, December 19th – Survivor: Borneo
- Friday, December 26th – Survivor: The Australian Outback
- Friday, January 2nd – Survivor: Africa
- Friday, January 9th – Survivor: Marquesas
- Friday, January 16th – Survivor: Thailand
- Friday, January 23rd – Survivor: The Amazon
- Friday, January 30th – Survivor: Pearl Islands
- Friday, February 6th – Survivor: All-Stars
- Friday, February 13th – Survivor: Vanuatu
- Friday, February 20th – Survivor: Palau
Volume 2 and 3 will be available in the summer of 2015 following the airing of Survivor 30.
Runtime: 13 hours, 58 minutes
File Types Included
- Audiobook Format (4 m4b files will be available to download with purchase. Drag and drop into itunes or your audiobook player) These files have the word AUDIOBOOK in the file name.
- Mp3 Files - These files will play on ALL devices. These files all have the word MP3 in the file name. (NOTE: The full version mp3 and version broken in to 3 parts are included. They contain the exact same materials)
- RSS Feed Link for Mp3 Podcast Format (In the enclosed text file, there will be an RSS feed for you to add to your podcast player. Download all 4 mp3 files to listen like you would a podcast)
- Also includes a code for listening via the RHAP App for Android (see the attached TEXT FILE)
Review the text file enclosed with the purchase for further detail on how to play the audiobook.