Missed the CCS2015 Canadian Crowdfunding Summit?
- PLENARY SESSIONS: Get exclusive 4hrs 24mins of Crowdfunding educational content recorded live on March 3, 2015 at MaRS Discovery in Toronto at #CCS2015 for Download! Hear from over 25 plenary session crowdfunding experts speak to a variety of hot topics in keynotes, panels and fireside chats
- PRESENTATION DECKS: Get CCS2015 Summit Decks
- DISCOUNT: NCFA members receive 20% discount (apply='NCFA_20'). Become a member today here and receive education, discounts, opps and early access
- Special Thanks to Mike Roi and Matt McGrath at Optimize Capital Markets (OCM) for providing video services
What's included in the video bundle?
The following 13 files are included and available for immediate download upon purchase:
- Opening Remarks: Craig Asano-NCFA, Tim Jackson-MaRS (9mins) or buy this video only
- Official Opening: MPP, Hon. Brad Duguid-MEDEI (11mins 51secs) or get this video free
- Morning Keynote: How Equity Crowdfunding is Changing the World of Innovation Finance: Jon Medved-OurCrowd (39mins 41secs) or buy this video only
- The Potential of Crowdfunding Social Enterprise and Impact Investing: Aaron Emes-Torys LLP, Adam Spence-SVX/MaRS, Tonya Surman-CSI (29mins 54secs) or buy this video only
- Crowdfunding as the Next Digital Marketing Frontier: Daryl Hatton-FundRazr, Christopher Charlesworth-HiveWire (24mins 18secs) or buy this video only
- Economic Update and Market Trends: Teri Kirk-The Funding Portal, Avi Goldfarb-Rotman, Doug Cumming-Schulich (21mins 16secs) or buy this video only
- Role of Crowdfunding in the Funding Ecosystem: Alixe Cormick-Venture Law Corp, Tabitha Creighton-InvestNextDoor, Sunil Sharma-Extreme Venture Partners, Matthew McGrath-Optimize Capital Markets (27mins 54secs) or buy this video only
- National Perspectives and Update on Crowdfunding Regulations: Brian Koscak-PCMA/Cassels Brock and Blackwell, Matthew Atkey-Torys LLP, Rick Whiler-OSC, Denise Morris-OSC (27mins 39secs) or buy this video only
- Fireside Chat: Rockstar Funding Success Stories: Mark Evans-ME Consulting, Klever Freire-DreamQii, Andrew Gardner-Polar (27mins 39secs) or buy this video only
- Closing Key 1: Accessing Capital in China and Solutions for Crowdfunded Companies: John Greutzner-Intercedent (24mins 41 secs) or buy this video only
- Closing Key 2: Drivers of Change: How Canadian Startups Can Transform the Economy: Alec Saunders-Microsoft (16mins 11secs) or buy this video only
- Closing Key 3: Stories from the Edge: How Crowdfunding Changed My Life and the Communities Around Me: Brian Meece-Rockethub (17mins 17secs) or buy this video only
- PLUS...Summit Presentation DECKS of plenary sessions and afternoon workshops (310 page PDF)
Still have questions?
For more info please checkout the links below or email firstname.lastname@example.org:
CCS2015 Highlights Video: here | Photo Album: here | Storified article: here
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR IN 2016!