Celebrate 30 Seasons of Survivor with "The Evolution of Strategy"
For going on 30 seasons, Survivor has captured the imagination of a generation of TV watchers and ushered in a new genre of TV.
Two-Time Survivor player, Rob Cesternino, and entertainment journalist, Josh Wigler, are going back through every season to discuss the strategic breakthroughs, game innovations and play Monday morning quarterback through every tribal council ever.
In each chapter of this presentation, Rob and Josh will go through each episode of the show and discuss how the the game played out. Plus, Rob and Josh discuss their favorite moments and memories from each of the Survivor seasons.
Get Chapter 1 for Free
Chapter 1 of The Evolution of Strategy is completely free. Rob and Josh discuss the entire first season in great detail discussing how the first Survivor players learned to play the game.
Volume 2 Release Schedule
Each Friday following the end of Survivor 30, a new chapter will be released. Individually, these chapters will cost $2.99 each and The Fans vs. Favorites and Heroes vs. Villains chapters will cost $3.99 and have an extended runtime.
All of Volume 2 (covering seasons 11-20) will be available at a discounted purchase price of 19.99 with a run time of over 80 hours
With the purchase of the Entire first volume you will have access to the first 10 chapters as they become available without having to make any additional purchases.
The subsequent chapters will be released on the following dates:
- Friday, May 22nd – Survivor: Guatemala
- Friday, May 29th – Survivor: Panama
- Friday, June 5th – Survivor: Cook Islands
- Friday, June 12th – Survivor: Fiji
- Friday, June 19th – Survivor: China
- Friday, June 26th – Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites
- Friday, July 3rd – Survivor: Gabon
- Friday, July 10th – Survivor: Tocantins
- Friday, July 17th – Survivor: Samoa
- Friday, July 24th – Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains
Volume 3 will be available beginning July 31, 2015
File Types Included
- Audiobook Format (m4b files will be available to download with purchase. Drag and drop into itunes or your audiobook player) Each week, the audiobook files for the new chapter will be added and you will be notified with an e-mail.
- RSS Feed Link for Mp3 Podcast Format (In the enclosed text file, there will be an RSS feed for you to add to your podcast player. Download all mp3 files to listen like you would a podcast)
Review the text file enclosed with the purchase for further detail on how to play the audiobook.
You'll get 11 M4Bs, 2 MP3s, 1 RTF and 1 XML100% SSL Secure