Celebrate 30 Seasons of Survivor with "The Evolution of Strategy"
For going on 30 seasons, Survivor has captured the imagination of a generation of TV watchers and ushered in a new genre of TV.
Two-Time Survivor player, Rob Cesternino, and entertainment journalist, Josh Wigler, are going back through every season to discuss the strategic breakthroughs, game innovations and play Monday morning quarterback through every tribal council ever.
Chapter 13: Cook Islands
In Chapter 13, the tribes will be divided by race in to four teams competing in the Cook Islands. We'll get to meet many familiar Survivor faces including Penner, Parvati, Ozzy, Candice and the season's winner, Yul. We'll really take a good long look at how well Yul was able to leverage the immunity idol during this season and why the rules needed to be changed after the season. Plus, for the very first time, Survivor will have a final three and we'll break down Yul vs Ozzy (and of course, Becky).
Get Chapter 1 for Free
Chapter 1 of The Evolution of Strategy is completely free. Rob and Josh discuss the entire first season in great detail discussing how the first Survivor players learned to play the game.
Volume 2 Release Schedule
Each Friday following the end of Survivor 30, a new chapter will be released. Individually, these chapters will cost $2.99 each and The Fans vs. Favorites and Heroes vs. Villains chapters will cost $3.99 and have an extended runtime.
All of Volume 2 (covering seasons 11-20) will be available at a discounted purchase price of 19.99 with a run time of over 80 hours
With the purchase of the Entire first volume you will have access to the first 10 chapters as they become available without having to make any additional purchases.
The subsequent chapters will be released on the following dates:
- Friday, May 22nd – Survivor: Guatemala
- Friday, May 29th – Survivor: Panama
- Friday, June 5th – Survivor: Cook Islands
- Friday, June 12th – Survivor: Fiji
- Friday, June 19th – Survivor: China
- Friday, June 26th – Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites
- Friday, July 3rd – Survivor: Gabon
- Friday, July 10th – Survivor: Tocantins
- Friday, July 17th – Survivor: Samoa
- Friday, July 24th – Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains
Volume 3 will be available beginning July 31, 2015
Runtime: 8 hours, 11 minutes
File Types Included
- Audiobook Format (1 m4b file will be available to download with purchase. Drag and drop into itunes or your audiobook player) These files have the word AUDIOBOOK in the file name.
- Mp3 Files - These files will play on ALL devices. These files all have the word M
You'll get 5 MP3s, 1 RTF and 1 M4B100% SSL Secure