100% SSL Secure
- S&P 500 Index Researcher Dataset by Siblis Research provides key historical data of all current & past S&P 500 companies between 3/31/1979 and 3/31/2018.
- An updated file with up-to-date data will be provided to you at the beginning of every quarter.
- The dataset includes quarterly earnings, share prices, outstanding shares, market caps, P/E & P/B ratios and adjusted share prices (total returns). The data is provided for the last day of each month since 1/31/2005 and for the last day of each quarter between 3/31/1979 and 12/31/2004.
- The dataset includes also enterprise values since 3/31/1990 and EV/EBITDA multiples since 3/31/1995.
- A detailed list of all changes to the index components since 1/1/1963, including ISIN codes for the companies since 1970. If a company has changed its name or ticker symbol in the past, the previous names and tickers are listed next to the current names. Also the GICS Sector classifications are available since 1970 and GICS Industry data since 1979.
- Weightings of the index components since 3/31/1979.
- Data is provided in Excel format. Check the sample file to examine what the dataset looks like.
- Data quality guaranteed by Siblis Research but if you are not fully satisfied with the dataset for any reason you are entitled to a full refund.