100% SSL Secure
- S&P 500 Sector/Industry Valuation Researcher Dataset by Siblis Research provides key valuation data by GICS Sector & Industry between 3/31/1979 and 3/31/2018.
- An updated file with up-to-date data will be provided to you at the beginning of every quarter.
- The dataset includes Sector & Industry specific P/E (TTM), P/B, CAPE ratios, FCF Yields and EV/EBITDA (TTM) multiples. P/E & P/B ratios are available since 3/31/1979, CAPE ratios since 12/31/1984, EV/EBITDA multiples since 3/31/1995 & FCF Yields since 12/31/2001. The dataset includes all the formulas and data used to make the calculations.
- The dataset includes full raw data of the current & past index companies, including quarterly earnings, share prices, outstanding shares, market caps, free cash flows, enterprise values, EBITDAs and historical GICS sector classifications. The data is provided for the last day of each month since 1/31/2005 and for the last day of each quarter between 3/31/1979 and 12/31/2004 (EVs and EBITDAs available since 3/31/1995).
- GICS Sector & Industry weightings since 3/31/1979.
- Data is provided in Excel format. Check the sample file to examine what the dataset looks like.
- Data quality guaranteed by Siblis Research but if you are not fully satisfied with the dataset for any reason you are entitled to a full refund.