100% SSL Secure
- Global 1000 Fundamentals dataset provides the most essential historical financial data for the 1,000 largest global (non-US) public companies. Latest data point: 3/31/2018.
- The dataset provides the following figures and line items: Annual revenues, annual net incomes, annual total assets & shareholders' equity, quarterly market caps & outstanding shares and end-of-month share prices.
- The dataset covers alltogether 1,052 individual stocks from 36 different countries. Ticker symbols, ISIN codes, domiciles & sectors are available for all the companies.
- The data is available for the past 20 years, reaching back to 1999.
- Data is provided in a simple Excel format. Check the sample file from here.
- Data quality guaranteed by Siblis Researchbut if you are not fully happy with the data for any reason you are entitled to a full refund.