100% SSL Secure
- FTSE 100 Index Researcher Dataset by Siblis Research provides key historical data of current & past FTSE 100 companies. Latest data point: 6/30/2018.
- The dataset provides the following figures & line items: Annual revenues, annual net incomes, annual total assets & shareholders' equity, quarterly market caps & outstanding shares, end-of-month share prices and monthly total returns. Financial data reaches back all the way to the year 1999. Monthly share prices and total returns are available since 1990.
- Financial figures are available for all companies that are still active. Share prices & total returns are available also for the delisted companies. The dataset includes altogether 231 companies.
- A detailed list of all changes to the index components since 1/1/1986. The dataset includes a summary sheet that allows you to easily check the index components for any date. If a company has changed its name or ticker symbol in the past, the previous names and tickers are listed next to the current name/ticker.
- Data is provided in Excel format. Check the sample file to examine what the dataset looks like.
- Data quality guaranteed by Siblis Research but if you are not fully satisfied with the dataset for any reason you are entitled to a full refund.