100% SSL Secure
- Japanese Companies Historical Dataset by Siblis Research provides key historical data of the largest Japanase public companies. Latest data point: 3/31/2018.
- The dataset provides the following figures & line items: Annual revenues, annual net incomes, annual total assets & shareholders' equity, quarterly market caps & outstanding shares and end-of-month share prices. Financial data is provided since the year 2008. Monthly share prices, outstanding shares and market caps are available since 12/31/2002.
- The data is provided for the 267 largest Japanese companies, including all current Nikkei 225 index components.
- Data is provided in Excel format. Check the sample file to examine what the dataset looks like.
- Data quality guaranteed by Siblis Research but if you are not fully satisfied with the dataset for any reason you are entitled to a full refund.