100% SSL Secure
- A detailed list of all changes to the S&P 500 index components between 1/1/1970 - 9/30/2018, including change announcement dates since 1990. ISIN codes & stock tickers are provided for all the constituents.
- An updated file will be provided to you at the beginning of every quarter with up-to-date data. Your subscription is valid for one year.
- The dataset includes a summary sheet that allows you to easily check the index components for any date. If a company has changed its name or ticker symbol in the past, the previous names and tickers are listed next to the current name/ticker.
- The dataset includes GICS Sector & Industry classifications of the components. Sector data is available since 1/1/1970 and Industry data is available since 1/1/1979.
- Data quality guaranteed by Siblis Research but if you are not fully satisfied with the data for any reason you are entitled to a full refund.
- Data is provided in Excel format. Check the sample file to see what the dataset looks like.