100% SSL Secure
- S&P 500 Sector/Industry Valuation Researcher Dataset by Siblis Research provides key valuation data by GICS Sector & Industry between 3/31/1979 and 9/30/2018.
- An updated file with up-to-date data will be provided to you at the beginning of every quarter. Your subscription is valid for one year.
- The dataset includes Sector & Industry specific P/E (TTM), P/B, CAPE ratios, FCF Yields and EV/EBITDA (TTM) multiples. P/E & P/B ratios are available since 3/31/1979, CAPE ratios since 12/31/1984, EV/EBITDA multiples since 3/31/1995 & FCF Yields since 12/31/2001. The dataset includes all the formulas and data used to make the calculations.
- The dataset includes full raw data of the current & past index companies, including market caps, earnings, enterprise values, EBITDAs, free cash flows and historical GICS sector classifications. The data is provided for the last day of each month since 1/31/2005 and for the last day of each quarter between 3/31/1979 and 12/31/2004 (EVs and EBITDAs available since 3/31/1995).
- GICS Sector & Industry index weightings since 3/31/1979.
- Data is provided in Excel format. Check the sample file to examine what the dataset looks like.
- Data quality guaranteed by Siblis Research but if you are not fully satisfied with the dataset for any reason you are entitled to a full refund.