Adding a Selz button or widget to your website or blog is a snap. All you need to do is add a tiny bit of code to your page and your customers will be able to purchase without even leaving your site. Some of the steps vary depending on your platform. Follow one of the following links if they apply:
- If you are using a hosted version of WordPress, click here to get set up with the Selz plugin
- If you currently have a website through WordPress.com, click here for a button work around
- Are you using Wix? Click here
As long as your site or blog contains a text, HTML or source tab, you will be able to add one of our buttons/widgets directly by copying a bit of code. If you are unsure, reach out to us via email or through the live chat feature.
1. Go to Buttons & Widgets from the main menu. Alternatively on your Dashboard, hover over the item you’d like to add to your site, and click on Options > Embed.
2. This will display the button and widget editor.
3. Make your choices about the button or widget’s appearance.
4. Copy the code.
5. Paste it into your site (paste into the text, HTML or source tab).
6. And you’re done! A beautiful button or widget is ready for your customers.