Adding your Selz items directly to your Facebook business page is the best way to sell to your customers exactly where they already hang out! Any item(s) listed on your Selz store are automatically added and updated to your Facebook store, so there’s no going back and forth between the two. This keeps your customers up to date – no matter where they buy from.
Setting up a store on your Facebook business page takes just a few clicks. Here’s how to do it:
- Sign into your Selz account
- Click on Facebook in your navigation panel (make sure you are signed into the Facebook account that admins your Facebook business page)
3. Click on the big green button that reads Add your store to your page now
4. On the next page, click Okay
5. On the Add Page Tab drop-down menu, choose the Facebook business page you want to add your Selz store to and click Add Page Tab.
- Your Facebook business page is now armed with a ‘Store’ tab, which can be seen on the left panel of your Facebook business page and in your Facebook business page menu.
- A ‘Store’ menu item is also available on your Facebook business page menu under the cover image.
- Your menu items can always be managed and rearranged by clicking on the More on the right side of your menu and clicking on Manage Tabs. We recommend moving your Selz Store tab next to your ‘About’ tab as seen above.
6. You are done! Your customers can now purchase directly from Facebook by clicking on either the ‘Store’ tab on the left panel or from the Store menu item below the cover image.