If you’re using our fully customizable store to create a professional online store through Selz, this tutorial is for you!
Why your store needs content pages
Content pages are a great place to showcase more about you as a business owner and your products. Our favorite use of the content page is for an About page, which showcases more about you and your business, giving your buyers an inside look of your business. Remember, your account must have our fully customizable store to add pages.
How to add a new content page in our fully customizable store
To add a new content page, follow these steps:
- Login into your Selz account
- Head over to your storefront by clicking the small store icon at the bottom left corner of your dashboard:
- Click the ‘Pages & Menus‘ option and ‘New Page‘
- Under ‘Template’, choose ‘Content‘ from the drop-down menu
- Add a custom URL if you choose; otherwise, leave it alone
- Click on the purple ‘Add page’ button at the bottom and you’re done!
Please note: The editing tools are only seen by you when you are logged into your account.