Selz allows you to accept PayPal payments from your customers too, using our simple PayPal feature. Yay!
Here’s how to enable the PayPal on your Selz store.
- Sign into your Selz account
- Make sure PayPal is part of your plan. You can see all our plans here.
- Click on Settings > Checkout
- Click on ‘Connect to PayPal’
- Enter your PayPal email address and password. Make sure your browser allows pop-ups.
- Your PayPal account is now linked to your PayPal account. You can now accept payment from your buyers through PayPal.
- Make sure the currency your PayPal account accepts is the same as the currency your items are listed in your Selz store.
- Your buyers will pay you directly into your PayPal account.
- Buyers see your PayPal email address after payment is processed.
- If your buyer needs to be refunded and they paid via PayPal, the refund must be processed from your PayPal account.