If order confirmation notifications stopped arriving in your inbox, there are a few things you can do to get your emails again.
- Check the email address on file for your account in Settings > General
- Search that email inbox for emails from email@example.com
- Your email provider may have flagged emails from firstname.lastname@example.org as spam to rectify this, add email@example.com to your safe sender’s list.
- Log back into your Selz account, then click on Settings > Notifications. Switch everything off, then click Save. Then, turn everything on again and click Save.
- Check your Spam and Trash folders. Sometimes order confirmation emails get diverted there.
- Using a custom domain in your email address? Ask your host if they are blocking emails from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure that your mailbox is not full.
- Contact your email provider to ensure that we’re not being blocked as spam.
Did you go through the checklist and you’re still not receiving emails from us? Please open a ticket and we’ll do more digging.