If you’re looking for a simple way to sell your ebooks and information products directly from your blog, website, or social media accounts, then Selz has got you covered.
Here’s how to start selling eBooks using Selz
- Log into your Selz account, then click on Items > All > Add an item and choose Digital.
2. Under the details tab, add your eBook’s digital file under Files to sell or stream. Add your title as well as a detailed description. If your document is a PDF, you’ll have the option of using our PDF stamping security feature, which will mark each page of the document with the buyer’s name and order number.
3. Confirm your currency, add your price, quantity, and SKU if you have one.
4. Next, add your preview files at the bottom of the screen. This can be your eBook’s cover or a few snippets from the book. You can add up to 8 images, upload video or add links to YouTube/Vimeo videos as well.
5. Last, but not least, click Save, which will publish your item for sale on your store. If you want to share your product right away, click on Options > Share or Options > Embed if you want to embed your product on an existing website or blog.
6. Now that your item is for sale, your customers can purchase depending on what payment gateway is enabled on your store. Once they purchase your item, customers receive a download link right away, with the options to send to Dropbox or Kindle or download to their device. All customers will also receive an order confirmation email, which includes the download link to access it at a later time.
7. You’ll have access to all your customer data in the Orders and Customers section of your dashboard. You can even hook up your AWeber, Mailchimp or Campaign Monitor account to Selz so you can build your mailing list, and let your customers know when you release your next eBook.
Need more help?
Detailed steps for adding your first product can be found here.