Selling or renting videos through Selz is seriously simple. You can sell your videos outright as downloads or your can rent them by streaming them.
You have complete control over how many downloads your customers have, or how many times they are able to watch your video. You can also set times limits for downloads and streaming.
With speedy uploads up to 15GB, Selz is the best place for selling or renting your videos.
This article is about getting set to sell or rent your videos. If you want to set limits for your video you can see how to do that here. If you want to stream-only your videos, make sure all files are MP4s.
Selling or renting videos with Selz
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Sign into your Selz account, click on Items > Sell an item, then choose Digital to create your product listing
2. Add your video that you want to stream: All streaming files must be MP4s. Use the drop-down menu to choose if you’d like to offer either streaming or download, or you can offer both.
3. Next, add your streaming file’s title and description
4. Add your video preview or image. If you’re adding a video preview you can choose to either upload a video file or embed a video from YouTube or Vimeo.
5. Click Save to process your file, then head back to Items to view, share or embed your new item.
6. When it’s done, you can embed your listing into your site as a button or widget, or you can direct your customers straight to your product page to make their purchase. Depending on your download and streaming settings, your customers will have the relevant options immediately available to them after they purchase