The Selz WordPress eCommerce plugin lets you easily add Selz ‘buy now’ buttons, widgets, and your own store to your WordPress.org site. The best part is that you don’t need to deal with any coding, so you can start selling products online or digital downloads from your WordPress site in minutes.
Selz WordPress eCommerce features:
- Easy installation
- Easy to use. No integration or programming needed
- Free to use. One rate per sale. No other transaction fees
- Use with any WordPress Theme
- Automated Digital File Delivery (excellent for ebooks, tutorials, and digital guides)
Here’s how to use the Selz WordPress eCommerce Plugin
- Install the plugin either by downloading it here, or within the plugins section of your WordPress dashboard (search for ‘Selz’). Once installed, activate the Selz plugin.
- Click on the Selz button in your visual editor and choose if you’d like to embed a ‘Buy Now’ button, a widget that includes your product description and image, or your store, so your customers can see all your product offerings in one place on your site.
- If you’re adding a button, add the link to your item, then choose the button style or any payment logos to display underneath. Pick which style of buyer interaction you’d prefer – choose ‘overlay’ if you’d like buyers to stay on the page to make the purchase, or you can allow them to be taken to a New Tab. Then choose your button colors and click on ‘Add Shortcode’.
- It’s the same process to add a Widget. Add your link, then make your choices about the widget’s appearance.
- To embed your whole store, add your store URL, make your color choices, and add the shortcode.
Button and widget code
- Alternatively, you can copy the embed code for your button or widget and add it to your WordPress page using this guide.
And you’re done! Your button, widget or store will be added you’re now ready to take payments on your WordPress site.
If for some reason this doesn’t work for you, you might be using a WorPress.com site. Click here for additional instructions.