As a Selz seller, you can now also update a customer profile to accurately reflect their information. Whether you want to edit their shipping address, name, or email address where they receive order confirmation emails and product updates, this is particularly helpful for propagating your customer’s information.
How to update customer details for all orders:
- Log into your Selz account and click on Customers
- Find the customer and open the customer detail page, then click on Edit
- This will open a popup with the customer information. Update the appropriate information.
- Lastly, click the checkbox at the bottom to Update customer orders if you want to update all previous orders for this customer with the new information.
- Click Update and you’re done!
- One caveat: Editing and choosing to Update customer’s orders this way means that all previous order information will be overridden and cannot be recovered. If your customer profile is updated, it will override existing and previous orders that may have not been fulfilled yet. If your customer changes their email address or has a new shipping address, it might be good to update their customer profile. You do not need to update all your customer’s orders to use this feature.