As a Selz seller, you can update details for a single order. This is particularly beneficial if a customer has entered the wrong shipping address or made a mistake when entering their email address, name, or company during checkout.
How to update a single order:
- Log into your Selz account and click on Orders > All
- Find order you want to update by using the search bar, open the order detail page, then click on More > Edit customer
- A pop up will open with the customer information for that order.
- Adjust the customer information as needed for the order and click Update.
- The update to the order will affect only this particular order. If you want to update your entire customer’s profile information, click here.