You can use the Categories feature to easily organise your products in your Selz store.
Using categories in Selz store
- To get started, log into your Selz account
- Click on Items in your Selz dashboard, then on Categories in the menu
- You can create a new category or edit an existing one in the fields provided. Set the name and description and if you have the Design and Pages app, then you’ll be able to add an image to your category, too
- Choose which order you’d like your products to appear in using the dropdown Sorting menu. You can sort your items Alphabetically, by price or by date added.
- and which products you’d like to go into your category.
- If you want products to show on your Design and Pages store homepage, add those products to the Featured Category.
- If you haven’t created any products yet, or have new ones to add, you can choose which category you’d like them to fall into during the product creation process.
- If you have Design and Pages, your categories can be displayed in the menu and displayed as images on their own page
- If you’re on our basic free plan, you’ll see your categories across the top of your Selz store like this: