You can use the Categories feature to easily organize the products in your Selz store.
- To get started, log into your Selz account
- Click on Categories on your Selz dashboard
- You can create a new category or edit an existing one in the fields provided. Set the name, description and add an image to your category.
- Choose which order you’d like your products to appear in using the dropdown Sorting menu. You can sort your items Alphabetically, by price or by date added.
- Check the boxes next to the products you’d like to go into your category.
- If you want products to show on your store’s home page automatically, add those products to the Featured Category. You can also create a category content block to display any of your chosen categories or items, learn more about that here.
- If you haven’t created any products yet, or have new ones to add, you can choose which category you’d like them to fall into during the product creation process.
- Read more about managing categories and menus here.