Themes are a paid feature offered on all of our paid plans.
Making your Selz store even more beautiful is a snap with our Themes. Here’s how it works.
- Log into your Selz account.
- If you are on one of our paid plans, it’s already included, so continue on below.
Customizing your theme
- Log into your Selz account
- Click on Themes
- Choose your theme
- You can see a preview with all your existing products by clicking on the ‘…’ button then Preview or you can even check out our Demo store for inspiration:
- If you’re ready to go live or you want to try out a different theme, click on Publish. In the Store Builder, you can customize to your heart’s content. You can:
- Set your colors by clicking and choosing from the palette
- Choose if you’d like to display your store name in the default font or if you’d like to display your logo
- Upload a banner image to feature on your store’s homepage
- Choose how many products you’d like to display on the homepage and the category pages
- Choose if you’d like to display payment and security logos
- Switch themes and install updates from the Themes tab
- If you want to tweak the code and customize it even further, go to Store > Installed Themes. Read more about editing a theme.
- Learn more about customizing the look of your store here.