If you have a large inventory and track your products using an Stock Keeping Unit (SKU), our SKU feature can help.
Adding a Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) to an item
- An SKU can be added to any item whether it’s a physical, digital or service item.
- You can choose to display the SKU on the item details page that your customers see, or you can keep it off so it’s only seen internally. More on that below.
How to add an SKU to an item
- From your Selz dashboard, click on Items
- Next, find an existing item you want to add an SKU to by clicking on Options > Edit or create a new item by clicking on Add an item and follow the prompts
- On your item details page, the SKU can be added at the bottom under our Media section. Update your item details page or fill out your items details page for a new item accordingly and Save.
Showing the Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) on the item details page
- If you want your item details page your customers see to display the item SKU, the SKU can be enabled in your store settings.
- Enabling the SKU option will display your SKU number on any item that has an SKU number.
- If you don’t want the SKU to display on your item, keep the SKU option disabled on the Store Options page
How to manage your SKU settings
- From your Selz dashboard, click on Settings > Store, then click on the Options tab
- Within the Options page, switch SKU and click Save
- Once SKU is enabled in your Store Settings, the SKU will display on the item page your customer buys from
- If SKU is not enabled in your store settings, the SKU number will not display on your item details page that your customer buys from.